custombasketballsocks.com, Custom NBA Socks, Washington Wizards

Achtung: beim Betreten dieses Forums werden Sie mit gefährlich niedrigem Niveau konfrontiert. Fragen Sie vorher Ihren Arzt oder Apotheker!

Moderator: SchattenCops

Antworten
WilliamR
Hat nen Schatten
Hat nen Schatten

custombasketballsocks.com, Custom NBA Socks, Washington Wizards

Beitrag von WilliamR » Fr Apr 23, 2021 02:47

''I think that's how I stayed engaged and got my fix not being able to play, just being in the gym with the guys and breaking down the games for the guys and helping them learn,'' Davis said. ''It kind of helped me become a better leader as well. It was good for me, but I think it was also good for them to hear my voice.''

The Bulls prevailed against Boston thanks to a solid defensive effort in which they held their opponent to under 100 points for the second consecutive game, both wins.Washington Wizards

Durant has missed 33 games this season, with 24 of those related to a left hamstring injury. He missed six others in accordance with the league's health and safety protocols related to the coronavirus and three more for injury management.Chicago Bulls

Bild

custombasketballsocks.com
Custom NBA Socks

After signing with Nike in 2003, Bryant went on an exploration trip with now-CEO Mark Parker and longtime Nike designers Tinker Hatfield and Eric Avar. As the group got to know one another, their conversations turned to points of inspiration for Bryant.Toronto Raptors

Bild

Mitchell suffered the injury during the third quarter of Friday's 119-111 win over the Pacers when he jumped to try to deflect a long outlet pass and came down awkwardly with his foot underneath Indiana guard Edmond Sumner. Mitchell immediately grabbed his lower leg in pain and needed help getting to the locker room, with teammate Royce O'Neale and a trainer supporting him.Portland Trail Blazers

"The main thing for me is that he knows that we are 100 percent behind him and have his back and want him to get healthy soon, get back and get back with his teammates and all of those things,'' Silas said.

Kerr says holding Lee out of Wednesday's game is to prevent the cracked toenail from becoming a bigger issue and keeping him sidelined in other games.

Antworten